Sunday, May 27, 2012

Segala puji bagiNya..

Assalamualaikum...
Moga kalian dalam rahmatNya dan kesihatan..
I am not going to write much let the pictures speak for themselves! What I thought were impossible were well dipermudahkan olehNya..
Masa untuk mengemas rumah yang telah terabai selama seminggu and mata I dah sakit ok tengok all the habukss and TLC for hubby and my three angels..
33 pcs Red velvet+cream cheese+fondant
16pcs choc cake +buttercream+fondant+box
sweet colours I like!!
9in red velvet+cream cheese+50pcs red velvet cupcakes+DIY cake stand
more closer look
thank u datin!
My DIY cake stand now available starting from RM 15
7in and 9in red velvet+cream cheese+fresh roses
thank u Nana & family

9in red velvet+25pcs red velvet cupcakes+cream cheese+red roses+DIY cake stand
thanks kak nane & her cousin

9in fruity cheesecake+buttercream+12in red velvet+cream cheese+fresh roses
my favourite..I love the colours!! Tqvm Za!
2 types of cakes with 2 types of frosting warna pun nampak lain
8in rainbow cake+cream cheese layers+buttercream+fondant
so so sweeet..
thanks to Diha & haifaa
rainbow cake very nice..both the colours and the taste!

Thank u all! Red velvet is still the winner!

Bersyukur..bersyukur !

No comments:

Post a Comment