Thursday, May 3, 2012

Suka tak?

Asalamualaikum..
Moga semua dalam hidayahNya...
Akhirnya dapat bersemuka dengan loyal customer Red Velvet saya..been ordering red velvet for office and personal occasions and this time for her husband's birthday I'm a bit clueless on how to deco but based on the wording texted by his staff , I guess Datin seorang yang agak romantik...and surprisingly she was very sporting and unassuming...terima kasih!

7inch Red Velvet+Creamcheese+fondant figurine

 Another Red Velvet untuk meraikan dengan rakan2 di RJCC
9 inch Red Velvet+creamcheese+buttercream
 And this is a new fan for my Red Velvet..hik..hik..terima kasih ya Za..oppss sorry Dr Za
..proud of u & Congrats! Untuk suami tercinta..
7 inch Red Velvet+creamcheese+fondant

 And this is my new product ..Red Velvet Cake Pops 
 red velvet fans and choc lovers gonna to love this...
I gave samples to my lucky customers and guys give your verdict ..pleeze! 


Redha, sabar, syukur..

No comments:

Post a Comment